Staying in Figueres, the capital of Alt Emporda, you can visit all the surrounding Carnivals. Especially Roses (only 18 km away), which is prepared for the great celebration of Carnival, one of the most famous and recognized in Catalonia.
The success of the Carnival Roses is guaranteeed, so much regarding the number of participants in his rúas and parades – called passades-, as in the numerous public that displaces until the city to enjoy of the show that lives in the streets during all the week, the dances and the different acts programmed.
The parades of Roses count between 5.000 and 6.000 participants arrived from everywhere, more than 100 groups and carriages inscribed- some of which arrive to surpass the 150 members -, and near of 50.000 viewers enjoying of the party.
GENERAL SCHEDULE ROSES CARNIVAL 2020
- Thursday 20/02/2020, 10pm : Majesty « Carnestoltes » arrival and dancing
- Friday 21/02/2020, 9 pm : Big Carnival's Parade and dancing
- Saturday 22/02/2020, 4 pm : Children's Parade and dancing
- Sunday 23/02/2020, 12 noon : Big Carnival's Parade and dancing
- Monday 24/02/2020, 1pm : Big popular meal and Sardina's funeral
Welcome to Hotel Rambla Figueres!!!